The lake where the Village located is called Kuhajarvi and it is rich with various types of fish: white fish, trout, zander, bream, burbot, pike, perch and many others. The Holiday Village has own 200 meters of shore line and adjacent waters, four piers, sandy beach.
Available for Rent
- 9 rowing boats
- 2 motor boats 100 и 50 Hp with skipper
- Motors for rent 20 € per day
- Life vests (for free)
- Fishing rods and spinnings for rent 10 € per day
Our experienced skipper can take you for a whole day fishing at Ruotsalainen and Konivesi lakes (50 € per hour including fuel) or show best spots at our lake Kuhajarvi (40 € per hour).
Fishing License is Mandatory in Finland
Lure fishing with one rod is free of charge for people aged under 18 or over 64. Other types of fishing always require fishing licenses. For fishing with spinning rod, fly fishing or fishing with nets and traps and other standing tackle and to catch crayfish it is necessary to buy a license (regional, local or fly fishing license).
You can buy fishing license in any R-Kioski, Online, or on the reception of our Holiday Village.
In Cooperation with ProPescador
- Kyykoski Rapids: 5 hours, from 300 €
- River Kymijoki: day trip. 1–4 persons from 750 €, 5–8 persons from 1150 €
- Kyykoski Rapids: day trip, from 500 €
Fishing trip to the Baltic Sea
- 950 € for 5 hours
- Add 100 € per hour for longer trips
All Trips Include
- A fishing boat with a fishing guide
- Fishing equipment (own equipment may also be used)
- Fishing clothing
- Coffee, beverages and snacks
You’be picked-up from an agreed location, and returned to the pick-up location.
For our young guests and easy fishing lovers there is a small pond full of rainbow trout. If you want to catch the trout, get in touch with staff at Fish & Fun. We will assist you, and measure your catch.
15 € per Kilo
Fresh rainbow trout from our pond. Every year at the end of May we release rainbow trout to the pond. Trout comes from a fish farm near Mikkeli. All fish is healthy and grown in perfect conditions.